Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Starting Fresh
My single resolution for 2012 is to stop being a lazy photographer. I absolutely love photography of all sorts and there is just no excuse for me to not be out taking pictures a lot more than I am right now.

Even though I spend a decent amount of time shooting, there have been too many times that I didn’t really want to wake up at ridiculous hours of the morning or sit in rain and cold to see if I could get a shot, but I always end up regretting those missed moments and the photos I could have had.

So for this year, no more of that. When I get a whim to go shoot, I’m just going to do it. No more second-guessing or talking myself out of it. I’ll never regret the photos I got, only the ones I didn’t.

And with that said, I’m off to a little spot I found in Marysville, WA… I suspect there will be a nice sunset this evening. Wish me luck!

Happy 2012!!



No comments:

Post a Comment