Saturday, July 9, 2011

Airplane

I spent a lovely day today driving around Seattle, visiting the UW Arboretum, Lake Washington, Georgetown and areas in between. I don't like taking photos of landscapes on days when the sky is totally clear, I think having some interesting clouds adds so much to a photo. Today was a perfect day for photography - wispy clouds, puffy clouds, today had it all. I'm excited to start processing these photos. Hopefully I'll have some posted soon. 

Airplane
I recently went on a little day flight from Sultan, WA to Bremerton and back. When we landed at the Bremerton airport, we walked around for a bit looking at some of the other airplanes that had flown in. I never found out what type of plane this was, but I loved how sleek it was. Couldn't resist taking a quick shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment