Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Maggie and Her Dress

I'm taking a break from Hempfest photos for a moment cause I really really really want to (finally) show off Maggie and her dress!

Maggie's one of my close friends and has a very cool and unique sense of style. It's not crazy enough to be weird, but it's just different enough to be fun and interesting. She and her husband got married in Hawaii and her dress was kept a secret until the ceremony. It was handmade by an artist/designer here in Seattle (Wai-Ching Clothing) and could not have been more stunning.

She doesn't care for having her picture taken much, but invited me to come along to her dress fitting with my camera anyway, and I'm so glad - she looked just gorgeous and I felt incredibly honored to be able to capture such a special time. Now that the wedding has come and gone, I'm so excited to be able to share these photos.

Click on any photo below to see the full "Photographer's Favorites" gallery :)

designer...

Shoe...

Butterfly!







No comments:

Post a Comment