Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tulalip Bay Marina

I absolutely adore photographing people, and I've been enjoying doing a ton of client photography lately, but when I'm not working my full-time job or doing paperwork and other stuff for my new photography business, it's really the only type of photography I've done for a good month and a half now.

Tulalip Bay Marina
I've finally gotten myself caught up on a number of client and business projects, so I decided to treat myself to a long-overdue sunset photo drive last night. I love just jumping in the car and going to explore, so I decided to head north and check out the coastline of Tulalip, WA. I happened to run across this marina and the whole scene couldn't have been more perfect. The sun was directly behind the boats, the air was still and the water was calm, and the colors turned out to be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment