Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hempfest - The Final Cut

I have been working my BUTT off the last few days to completely redo and improve my first Hempfest video and it's finally finished! When I started playing with it last weekend, I had gotten so sucked into it that by the end of the day I refused to have done that much work with nothing to show for it, so I posted the test version I made.

But I really liked the idea, and I just couldn't let it go without getting it right, so I did.

All the photos are looking good and properly processed, I rearranged and changed some shots around, the timing and music has been improved, and all-in-all, I'm really kindof diggin' this video now.

 I hope you like it also!

PS, it looks kindof awesome in full screen. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mari,you have to show this to Hempfest organizers! They should use it to promote Hempfest 2012. Girl, you have real talent. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome, we put a hook to it on the new Hempfest homepage!
    http://www.hempfest.org, "Watch Hempfest 2011 - in 3 minutes"
    Totally captures the essence and depth of the whole festival. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete