Thursday, November 24, 2011

Farm in the Field

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone to whom the holiday applies!!! (And for the rest of you in other countries... I hope you enjoy your totally random, unspecial Thursday at work. :)

Farm in the Field
I took this photo this summer when I happened to be driving around the Poulsbo/Kingston area of Washington state. It was such a peaceful scene. I can't imagine how relaxing it must be to live so far out of the way of everyone and everything - no traffic when you try to pull out of your driveway... no drunk shrieks coming through your bedroom window from the convenience store across the street at 3am... I'm not sure how long it would take me to start feeling lonely and cut off, but I suspect I'd at least get a few good days of calm before I started feeling like I was the only one left in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment