Monday, February 9, 2015

"The Gateway" (Previously "Name that Photo, episode 1")

Update: aaaaaaaaand, we have a winner. Thanks to my Facebook friend and fellow fab photographer Ryan, we have a title! "The Gateway"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have sooo many photos that I've finished and never published over the years because the worst part after all the time and effort of creating a picture is trying to come up with something to call it. And I just don't see myself as an "Untitled 1", "Untitled 2", "Untitled 3" sorta gal.

Back in October, I took a two-week drive from Washington through Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, and a final-day 15-hour drive from Lake Tahoe back to Seattle. It was so fun and absolutely gorgeous! For the last few years I've been rather captivated with Iceland, but I'll be honest, it's only because I hadn't seen enough of my own country yet to know better. I saw landscapes, geological formations, canyons, colors, and flora that I never expected could be so stunning. I hope to be sharing more photos of my trips this year as soon as I can figure out what to title them.

Help from Facebook friends will be requested... :)

This picture comes from a lovely little lakeside in Yosemite National Forest, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment